weirdo of color
Home Archive Random Mobile RSS Feed
5 weeks since Mike Brown was murdered. Darren Wilson is still free.
Political views : angry

abeautyinyourresistance:

all i want is an apartment in a city and a decent job, a dog, wifi and a tv, and someone to have sex with

(via black--lamb)

# i don't even need the tv honestly
"I was calm on the outside but thinking all the time." - A Clockwork Orange, Dir. Stanley Kubrick  (via wanduring)

(Source: wordsnquotes.com, via andygin)

5 Things (9/7/14)

smashfizzle:

image

1. I’ve taken a lot of nude photos of myself over the years for a variety of reasons. 90% were never meant to be shared, and the other 10% were meant for myself and someone I was in love with at the time. This is the part where I think I’m supposed to admit that sharing those photos may not…

rendzina:

over coffee with my mom this morning: “sometimes we hesitate to invite people into our life because we feel like our space isn’t good enough yet. things are a little messy, or our place settings don’t match, or our situation isn’t quite what we want it to be. don’t let that stop you. invite people in anyway.”

(via youngeducatedandhighlyirritated)

tiny-witches:

Jonathan Delafield Cook, Eucalyptus ,2006

(via chubbycactus)

mazzystardust:

ph. Monet Lucki 

(Source: umagmag.com, via zzbbtt)

Art seen recently: Kerry James Marshall’s “Sob, Sob” (one of my favorite paintings of all time), Glenn Ligon’s “Black & White,” a piece from a feminist art show in Baltimore, Romare Bearden’s take on Stokely Carmichael, and a series of photos from Karen Miranda Rivadaneira’s exhibition at the Smithsonian. 

(Source: )

# art files# museums

vexednature:

"less developed countries"? you mean "more exploited countries"

(Source: feminism5ever, via softhings)

tarkovskologist:

Dreams (1990) dir. Akira Kurosawa

(via moyazb)

sighforeverr:

I don’t think we have any idea what immigrant mothers give up for us. Give up their country, their family, their entire lives to move across the globe to a country that treats them like dirt because they’re not able to properly pronounce a word, just so their children can have a better life, a better education.

(via yellowxperil)

thamxxxytunio:

FKA TWIGS
DONE BY THE GUY WHO DID TWO WEEKS


My queen.

thamxxxytunio:

FKA TWIGS

DONE BY THE GUY WHO DID TWO WEEKS

My queen.

(via badgalsafi)

Powered by Tumblr. Theme by Reeckerz
1 / 121